Monday 23 June 2014

SUMMERS HERE!!!

Hey party people...the sun is shining!!!! Summer is actually here.

The weather has been real nice over the past couple weeks, especially today. I have been shopping as usual, but haven't found the time to post any of the items I've been purchasing. Anywho.. I will update you over the next couple weeks!
Today's outfit of the day is a real ''chilled'' look. I bought this men's jersey from COW in Birmingham for £16! For those of you that aren't familiar with COW, it is a vintage shop! I paired it with some high waisted jeans that I cut and ripped, to give them that ''dishevelled'' look. I wore my khaki green fedora (bad hair day) and white converse.  I through on some dainty/edgy earrings and my Ruby Woo (lipstick) to keep the look a little feminine. I wasn't feeling feminine in the slightest and wanted to be comfortable but still summery..the bright yellow oversized jersey did the trick.
To make this outfit a little more girly/sassy, a nice hooker heel and some hooped earrings will switch it up!














STYLE TIP-  Don't be afraid to 'DO YOU'... wear what makes you feel comfortable. Find the balance in androgyny! Keep it cool, calm and collected...don't try too hard. Effortlessness is the way forward! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig