Friday 29 August 2014

COAT SEASON!!

Bye Summer!

 Hello love-bugs! Are you feeling the weather change? I'm not, I would like summer to return please. I'm already contemplating wearing my fur coats. The temperature has dropped and before you know it, winter will be here. So to transition your attire from the easy breezy summer fits, you must prepare in style. A fur coat will keep you warm, but I think its a little too soon for all that. Why not invest in a camel coat. Its light, warm and goes with almost everything.
I am a little obsessed with neutral colours, anything beige, cream, tan or taupe. They are soft colours that compliment stronger tones and they also help to steer away from wearing black. I have a lot of coats because I hate the cold and I just so happen to have a variety of camel coats. Here I have thrown together a couple of outfits to help style this style of coat. Enjoy!!

Outfit 1.


























Here I am wearing a trench style, light weight, tan coat. This coat is great for the transition out of summer wear. I have opted for a gold top, a pair of harem trousers that were cut into a cropped fit and a pair of black sandals. This look is calm and casual for everyday wear. As you can see the tan works well with the strong texture of gold and the pale blue jeans.

COAT- Uniqlo
TOP- Charity Shop
TROUSERS- H&M
SHOES- Select






























Outfit 2.


This camel coat is very heavy weight in quality. It can be dressed up or down. I first wore this coat over my bridesmaid dress to my brothers wedding. As you can see here, it is dressed down, for a more casual feel. I've paired it with a black vest top, some black high-waist joggers and a pair of peep toe ankle boots. Simple clean and direct.

COAT- Jaegar
TOP- H&M
JOGGERS- Ebay
SHOES- United Footwear





Outfit 3.
























This wool blend coat is perfect for the weather change. It is long and snug to break the wind, keeping the cold chill off your back. I have teamed it with a grey ensemble. This cropped floaty top, teamed with some acid wash jeans, compliment the colour of this jacket. I am wearing leopard print shoes for a splash of print.

COAT- ASOS
TOP- H&M
TROUSERS- Cow Birmingham
SHOES- Dune


























Outfit 4.




This is my favourite look. I love neutral colours, especially worn altogether. Here I am wearing a beige long sleeve top with some high-waisted cream, tailored, trousers. The different tones work really well with this particular shade of this camel. I opted for my comfy black and white trainers to keep this look casual.

COAT- Charity Shop
TOP- Uniqlo
TROUSERS- Made by my mama!
TRAINERS- Ebay







STYLE TIP: A coat can be an accessory to your outfit. If you aren't a coat type of person, you can layer up with jumpers and cardigans under a jacket. The camel coat is a statement piece. Choose yours wisely for the weather. Don't forget... its a style thang!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig