Tuesday 16 September 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK!

DAY 2 #LFW


After the excitement of day 1 at Somerset House, I was all geared up and ready for day 2. The weather was gracing us with more sunshine, so I decided to wear something a little bright. Now... I'm not really the type of lady to wear pink, but I was all pinked out giiiirl.
Here is a closer look at what I wore.

 

This fushcia pink textured top was something I nicked from my mama's wardrobe. I loved the feel of it, the bright statement in colour and the length. I prefer oversized, floaty and baggy clothes, so the size of this top was not an issue. I teamed it with some leather trousers and a leather gillet. To pull this look together I wore girly pink heels, carrying a black beaded handbag and vintage glasses.

TOP- My mama
GILLET- Topshop
TROUSERS- Charity Shop
SHOES- Chinese Boutique
GLASSES- Ebay
BAG- Bday pressie

I dragged my bestie with me and she gave me 10 minutes to style her. Because she thinks I dress weird, I didn't want to take her out of her comfort zone, so chose to dress her in a blue striped satin blouse with high waist acid wash vintage jeans.
Nadine is naturally beautiful and has curves in all the right places, which meant that her natural beauty and firey red hair was all the style she needed.

 



Again I bumped into a lot my favourite instagram friends and beauty vloggers/bloggers. One of my favourite bloggers is this young lady Romeo. I went over to say hi and she was super super nice. She oozes quality and always looks dainty and lady-like. Even in this edgy black number, she looked fabulously feminine. The colour palette that lifted the black is very chic.. the textures of leather, sequins, the splash of silver all thrown together, add the drama to this outfit. Check out her blog, she is also a designer! Romeosfashionfix.blogspot.com. 
 



 
This colourful cutie is Maga! I loved how vibrant her pieces were. It really reflected her personality. She was so full of life. Maga came to London from Brazil especially for LFW. She was working as international press, blogging her experiences and reporting back for Brazil MTV. Her website... Magamoura.com.

 



 
This spice of life is someone I follow on instagram. She is an incredible designer with a fetish for fabrics. Her clothing line is something I can not wait to get my hands on. She makes unique pieces and pays such attention to detail.  It was really refreshing to conversate with a cultured individual who is unapologetic about what her niche is. Payzee is her name. Follow her whereabouts on instagram @fetishforfinefabrics. 


 
The street style was as amazing as  day 1 at LFW . There were faces I saw the day before and new faces to interact with. These snaps don't do these beauties justice. If only you were there to digest the textures, colours, prints, patterns etc.  'Pure genius type' styling and fashion.
 
I headed over to the Freemason Hall to watch SS15 Collection by Dora Abodi. I hadn't planned on going to this particular showcase but there were pieces I fell inlove with. The bomber jackets were to die for and the shoes were awesome. Here are a few snaps.
 




 
Here at LFW it was selfie nation. People were soaking in each others creativity. There was even a booth for you take pictures. Aswell as professional photographers taking constant snaps, bloggers were snapping away and so were the random spectators. This lovely lad came over to take the ultimate selfie with my friends and I. He had the most high-tech gear I've ever seen. He was prepared with his extendable stick and clicker to take the pictures lol. I was pretty impressed.
 
 


 
I was pretty pooped after a long day at LFW marching around in my pink heels, but never the less had another amazing day. I unfortunately didn't get to stick around for the last 3days, however with the amount of wesbites and posts I've seen, it has felt as though I am still there. Bring on Paris Fashion Week haha...it'd be so great if I could make it!
 
STYLE TIP: ''In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different'' - Coco Chanel
 
Enjoy your week love bugs! Stay STYLISH!!! Ciao x
 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hey look its me!!!lol it was such a pleasure to talk with you and your friends, you guys are so friendly :) i loved all your outfits! hope to see you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lavinnnya! :) it was so lovely to meet you too! Aww thanks Hun, I'm sure we'll see more of each other! Love love love your blog btw! Such quality x

      Delete
  2. So exciting! Very nice pictures, you looked great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK SO GREAT!

    http://www.thatgurlsolomon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/preppy-look.html

    ReplyDelete

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig