Monday 20 October 2014

The Belair House

NUDE


Hey kittens! Its been a little while since i've blogged. I've been a little busy, which is always a good thing!
The autumn leaves have fallen and I love it! The colours are so pretty.

This past weekend I tagged along to a birthday party held at the Belair House. It was a little mansion in Dulwich. For this occasion it made sense to get all dolled up, hair, makeup, heels, a snazzy dress, the lot! But I wanted to wear something simple and quiet. I opted for a nude dress, 'barely there' heels and a nude clutch. My outfit for the night was still very fitting, yet comfortable. I also wore a short tan fur coat to pull the look in.
My bestie felt like Beyonce in her gown. The scenery had her singing partition lol. We had a good giggle! Great company, great night!
I didn't take any pics of the mansion itself, but here are a few snaps below..enjoy!














STYLE TIP: Good company affects the way you carry yourself when you walk in a room. Accessorize yourself with great company. Choose carefully.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig