Monday 8 December 2014

Little Black Riding Hood

Hey Lovebugs!

Here is an outfit of the day of what I wore to church yesterday. It was a cold morning and I just didn't have time to be cold, so I threw on an all black ensemble with a sheepskin coat.
This coat was a 'hand me down' from my mama! She blessed me with this coat about 5years ago! It never fails me each winter! It is black, long and most importantly WARM! It has a slight flair towards the hem line, and a huge hood. These details make me feel like little red riding hood lol.




This look is very simple to achieve. Grab a pair of your favourite jeans and team them with a black loose fitting jumper. Choose your most comfortable court shoe (heels) and the look is complete.
These jeans I purchased from Primark. They are by far my favourite pair, simply because they're high-waisted and flattering.



Excuse my dry, unimpressed facial expressions, it was cold)
 
COAT- Papaya
TOP- H&M
JEANS- Primark
HEELS- Monkey Schuu
GLASSES- Ebay
 
 
STYLE TIP: Black works every time!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig