Sunday 24 May 2015

MY WEEKLY OUTFITS!

#OOTD

I've had a lot of meetings, appointments and get-togethers this week so for the majority of these days I have worn slouchy outfits. These outfits are easy to adapt to your everyday wardrobe and come in handy for those impromptu occasions!

Monday:
I had an appointment just up the road from where I live and decided to walk there. This look was quick, easy and comfortable. An oversized pop of colour and low maintenance active wear...great combination!

HAT- EBay
JUMPER- H&M
JOGGERS- EBay
TRAINERS- Nike
BAG- Dorothy Perkins





Tuesday:
On Tuesday I did some window shopping and attended an interview. I wore this bright red floaty coat with an all cream combo. The cap and trainers took my outfit from formal to casual, which is ideal when wanting to be comfortable walking about. To make this fit appropriate for interview attire, I changed into a pair of leopard print shoes and lost the cap.

CAP- EBay
COAT- (Unknown store)
TOP- Primark
TROUSERS- Charity shop
TRAINERS-Nike
BAG- Nike





Thursday:
I popped out with my big brother to grab some bits and bobs. We had planned to leave out early but slept in a little late and left out around 11. I opted for another casual fit, wearing my favourite joggers and this old crusty denim shirt that I love love love! It's very distressed and has a few oil stains, but that's what I like about it! I snagged this piece from a vintage store in LA a couple years back. To feel a little pretty, I tied my headscarf in an exaggerated bow! The perfect "soccer-mom" look!

SHIRT- Dollar store (LA)
JOGGERS- EBay
TRAINERS- Nike
BAG- Dorothy Perkins



 
 
Friday:
This day I met up with a friend to catch up and talk business. We went to eat, shop for décor and enquire about a few things for up and coming projects. I opted again for something comfortable and simple. I reached for my favourite skinny jeans, a black crew neck jumper and my mamas khaki mac. I added a hat, a pair or specs and carried a rucksack. My favourite fits thrown together with style!
 
HAT- Cow Vintage (Birmingham)
JACKET-
TOP- AMILNDN
JEANS- Primark
TRAINERS- Nike
BAG- Brick Lane
 


 

Sunday:
I always try and make it to church on Sunday, especially if I need a spiritual reboot. Today I wore random pieces and ended up in this! A printed bomber jacket paired with high-waisted mom-fit jeans makes for a cool casual look. I added heels to prevent me from looking short and round seen as the jacket and jeans have a bulky texture which can easily change the shape of my body. Random but cool, this look worked out!
 
HAT- EBay
JACKET- Birmingham Market
TOP- Next
JEANS- Vintage Shop
SHOES- Monkey Schuu
BAG- Southampton Market
 


 
I hope you are inspired by these day to day outfits. Let me know which one was your fav and which you would wear! Enjoy the bank holiday :) Ciao x
 
STYLE TIP: The streets are your catwalk, but you are your audience...feel great, do great and be great!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love all the looks, Tuesday was my favourite. Please can I have it.

    www.chichicaramel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica! Help yourself to my wardrobe xx

      Delete
  2. Tuesday and Friday yaaaasssss! I love the brown backpack too! - x

    ReplyDelete

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig