Friday 5 June 2015

GEMINI GEMS!!


HEY LOVERS!!


To all my June bugs its our month!! My birthday has crept up and I turn twenty something on Saturday!! 
Every birthday I chose to celebrate, even in the smallest of ways, however this year all my friends have BAILED on me lol. I have no real plans set in stone(yet) but I will be going to the Kreative Kloset (yaaaasss!). This event will be filled with talented creative individuals sharing their crafts; from poets, singers, dancers, designers and ME :) 
I will be there offering some style tips, and a giveaway will be available for the guests attending (who doesn't want free clothes)!
Stop by and wish me a Happy Birthday if you're about!

All info is on the flyer!



For those of you that are celebrating birthdays this month too, I have put together 3 cute looks for the daytime, evening dinner and late night drinks!

Socially Chic




Summer ready in light weight airy fairy clothing, is great for day-time birthday attire. Here I'm wearing a white linen blazer and knee-length shorts. I opted for a masculine fit, pairing this two piece suit with a soft pink top, for a feminine flair. To dress this look up, add your favourite hooker heels and a clutch bag.

JACKET- Charity Shop
TOP- Cow Vintage (Birmingham)
SHORTS- Next
BAG- Camden Lock
TRAINERS- United Footwear

Simply Sassy




Dinner with all your loved ones calls for a cute sassy dress. This pretty coral coloured frock is a show stopping number, yet effortless. The mesh cream cover-up worn (on top) keeps this look cool calm and collected. I tied it at the waist for extra detail and also added a pair of strappy sandals which are perfectly dainty to complete the outfit.

TOP- BM
DRESS- AQAQ
SHOES-United Footwear
BAG- Gifted

Extra Edgy




A leggy number for the risqué ladies that like to show a lot of skin! Short shorts will obviously be the summer thing. For a cool night out dancing the night away, or a few cocktails with the girls an edgy little number requires black attire. An oversized blazer is an ideal cover up to prevent too much showing. My preference is to shield the majority of my assets if one asset is on show. This simple look is detailed with gold jewellery allowing for a little more fuss.
Disclaimer: My legs don't usually look this ashy...I don't know what happened here lol.

JACKET- Unknown
TOP- Made by my mama
SHORTS- Cow Vintage
SHOES- United Footwear
BAG- Charity Shop

Be inspired! I hope these looks give you a little inspiration when shopping for your birthday look!

STYLE TIP- Celebrate in style, even if it's a party for one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig