Saturday 27 June 2015

HEY FASHION LOVERS

IM BACK AT IT!


Hey lovers!! It's been a little while since I've posted, but I'm baaack! I've been a little busy and not found the time to blog, however I do have some great things in the pipeline so stay tuned! :)
A couple weeks ago, I went to an 80th birthday celebration. It was a chilled night with friends and family where we ate and shook our tail feathers. I went with my mama and eldest brother wearing an earthy toned outfit.

I borrowed my mamas top and paired it with some harem style, drop crotch trousers I purchased from Topshop a good few moons ago. I opted for these mesh booties for comfort and added my fav fedora for style. I popped in some statement gold earrings and I was good to go! I felt very Eric Badu-esk. This simple outfit was effortlessly chic.

Check out the pics and let me know what you think in the comments below!

 
HAT- Cow Vintage (Bham)
TOP- St Micheal
TROUSERS- Topshop
SHOES- EBay
BAG- Southampton Market
EARRINGS- Topshop
LIPSTICK- Superdrug (Boujous)
 






STYLE TIP- Confidence over arrogance!! There's no need to toot your own horn, your work/abilities/accomplishments/character will speak for you!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig