Friday 3 July 2015

NIGHTS IN NOTTINGHAM

#Black&Gold


Last weekend I spent my time in Nottingham (my mamas UK home-town). It was in celebration of a friends birthday who I met at London Fashion Week early this year...one of the many great things about surrounding yourself with like-minded people, you have the luxury of attending events you more than likely will thoroughly enjoy!
We didn't get up to anything too crazy, but it was time well spent catching up and making new NEW friends. I travelled down with one of my BBF's Tim, wearing a tan and brown dashiki. I wore it with a pair of high-waisted, skinny, ripped jeans and a comfy pair of trainers. I added a leather cap for style and a pair of casual hoops for detail. This look was laid back and weather approved.


DASHIKI- Unknown
JEANS- Primark
TRAINERS- Nike
CAP- EBay


We all planned on going out to dinner at Marco Pierre White. I wanted to dress up (of course) but didn't want to feel over-dressed or look under-dressed. So I through together one of my effortlessly, chic, simple outfits. I grabbed a blazer with power shoulders teaming it with faux leather trousers. I specifically opted for the faux leather due to the change in climate but also wanted to add dimension seen as the blazer is black too. I wasn't going for an 'all black everything' look which meant I needed a dressy top that wasn't black, to brighten up the whole look (I knew I'd be going for a black heel also). I picked out this satin vest top I borrowed from my mama and it did the trick!
To add a little more life to this outfit, I chose to wear lots of gold junk jewellery. I picked up this necklace recently from H&M on sale for £10! Because the necklace is so detailed, I chose not to completely over do it by wearing small gold studs rather than a dangly pair and a few rings. Going with the gold theme, I carried a two-toned green hang-bag with gold detailing.




 
 
 


JACKET- Kardashian Kollection
TOP- Unknown
TROUSERS- H&M
SHOES- EBay
BAG- Charity Shop
Earrings- Primark
NECKLACE- H&M
RINGS- Primark
LIPSTICK- Mac (Sin)

The birthday girl looked gorgeous, on her day! She wore a neon green/mustard figure hugging dress from Gerdatruunbon. She looked effortlessly show stopping pairing this fit with a classic nude heel from Step in Style. For more details on wear to shop for this look, follow @ellemk on Instagram. Julda is a fashion PR and boutique owner who will keep you looking on trend... Shop at Elle's Closet!!
Business enquiries: Juldamakundi@gmail.com.


 
 
STYLE TIP- Embrace all of who you are!!! Share your amazingness with as many people as you can, the greatness in you is infectious!!
 
 
SHARE:

4 comments

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig