Friday 18 September 2015

WHAT'S THE TEA!

#LondonFashionWeek


Just touched down in London and already I'm giggling like a little girl with no cares in the world. It's crazy how living here in London didn't have the same affect on me. Any-who... girls I'm here for fashion week and I CAN NOT wait. I've been keeping up with the New York Fashion shows living vicariously through celebrity snap-chats lol. The Michael Costello show was amazing! These designers are truly incredible at what they do. The Blonds showcased a show stopping collection, but my favourite so far is Kanye's season 2. I am in total LOVE with all the nudes. The shabby chic style is my thing right now, so effortless! These pieces are great to work around!

I am looking forward to what London has to bring this SS16. It will be held in Brewer St car park...interesting! 

So today I met up with my home-girl Julda to prep for the weekend festivities. We checked out the location and popped into this cute little tea and biscuit spot. Cutter & Squidge have adorable cookies shaped like macaroons, super tasty and fattening I'm sure. Shout out to their customer service, the two young ladies were sweet and friendly!

I went for a monochrome look suitable for the bipolar weather we currently have. A simple long white vest top/dress over the top of a pair of skinny jeans is a great way to feel comfortable when transitioning to autumn. I went for some ankle boots which kind of give the illusion I'm wearing thigh high boots with a dress. I added an oversized textured cardigan for warmth and a fedora for style. Peep the pics!






HAT- Birmingham Market
CARDIGAN- Traid
TOP/DRESS- H&M
JEANS- Primark
BOOTS- United Footwear
BAG- Jones

We stopped by Busba Eathai to grab dinner before shopping. I decided to order something slightly different. I went for the Sen Chan Pad Thai with a side of sticky tamarind wings and sweet potato fries, I was hungry girl!


If you happened to be on Bond St in need of some good food, I recommend Busba Eathai. The price is right, the portions are decent and it is actually tasty. It's a pleasant place to dine for those late lunches, quick catch ups or even first dates.

I'll be posting a little more frequently this week to keep you all updated with my whereabouts throughout London Fashion Week. If you want to join me in the festivities, follow me on snap chat: Annies-world.

STYLE TIP- Knowing your identity determines your boundaries. Don't allow yourself to be intimidated, it destructs the foundation of your confidence!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig