Sunday 20 December 2015

5 OUTFITS 'TIL CHRISTMAS- PINK PJ'S


HARK THE PINK PJ'S ARE IN!

I don't know about you, but I love to be in my pyjamas when I have no intention of leaving the house. They (along with a good tracksuit) are the most comfortable clothes to be in.
Now I don't own a pair of designer pyjamas to be wearing them out the house as an outfit, but I think I've come pretty close.
This ensemble was a steal from a random shop...it was sooo cheap I can't even tell you how much I paid for it! Unfortunately the shop has closed down so I can't share where it's from either, buy I'm sure (if you like this look) you'll find something similar or better.
This pink co-ord set is satin silky soft. It hangs effortlessly and needs no work. I actually purchased the items separately and saw that there was also a mini dress to go with. I loved the idea of this set paired with a floaty satin oversized waterfall jacket...(which I'm yet to find), so bought this outfit with that in mind.







COAT- Unknown
COORD SET- Unknown
CHOKER- River Island
SHOES- Timeless 
LIPSTICK- Colourpop (Limbo)





I didn't want to draw any attention away from the pink, opting for black shoes and a simple choker. The red statement coat was the only jacket I had similar to the waterfall jacket I had in mind, which actually compliments this look really well. It's festive, simple and comfortable to celebrate Christmas singing Christmas carols.

STYLE TIP- Do what works for you! Think fun and festive!
SHARE:

2 comments

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig