Saturday 19 December 2015

6 OUTFITS 'TIL CHRISTMAS- "JUNGLE FEVER"

 

TIS THE SEASON TO DRESS GLOOMY!

The weather is my main collaborator when looking for the right outfit for  any occasion. Being that it is winter, we've experienced quite a few windy and rainy days. 
Over the Christmas period, I'm used to the drastic change in weather, awaiting the snow to fall, but so far it's just been dark and gloomy. 
I like to be prepared in case of a wardrobe malfunction, which means co-operating with the clouds is somewhat a must. Rain= a mac, a pea-coat or a duffer coat. Because it is the Christmas holidays we have to eliminate the duffer coat for any type of "dressy" occasion.
So with that being said here is an effortless style, fit for the darker nights.


JUNGLE FEVER

I purchased this jacket around 9 years ago on a shopping spree with my mom. I remember seeing it and feeling like I couldn't leave without it. 
It was one of those days my mom had no intentions of buying me anything that wasn't already on her 'to do list' so the odds were already against me lol.
Even though I knew she would say NO, I still tried it on...it fit like a glove and looked oh so chic! She too fell in love (long story short) and decided to treat me!
I have probably worn this jacket 3 times since. One of those times being my first time interning at London Fashion Week. 
It is a show-stopping number and definitely needs to be worn right. I decided to be a little matchy matchy (which I usually feel is gross) and pick out the main co-coordinating colours, ebony and ivory.






MAC- TKMAXX
BLOUSE- Next
LEATHER TROUSERS- Zara
BOOTS- H&M
LIPSTICK- Colourpop (Limbo)



This romantic blouse is a simple touch to the outfit and has its own detail worn without the jacket. I opted for a mesh boot to tone everything down slightly.
Adding a dash of bling would tie in this whole look ready for a glamorous evening somewhere.

STYLE TIP- Evening attire is always welcome in my book, you can never be too dressed up. It's better to be over dressed than under dressed!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig