Friday 22 January 2016

JANAURY LOOKBOOK

#Youtube


We are all guilty of recycling outfits!! These 3 looks and individual items I have worn on many occasions this month. It's getting colder here in the UK so I'm keeping warm by layering up, wearing my trusty turtle necks and keeping the fur out to play! Check out my latest YouTube video! Subscribe to my channel for more style tips, look-books and inspiration! :)






LOOK 1 | The Pea-coat

Turtle Neck- Next

Culottes- Next

Shoes- Boohoo

Coat- Charity Shop

Glasses- Giantvintage.com


LOOK 2 | The Fur

Dress- H&M

Jeans- Primark

Shoes- Hidden

Coat- Selfridges

Hat- Cow Vintage

Bag- Cow Vintage


LOOK 3 | The Mac

Top- Uniqlo

Jeans- Guess

Gillet- Topshop

Shoes- Ego.co.uk

Mac- Charity Shop

Hat- Vintage

STYLE TIP- Recycle what's in your wardrobe!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig