Sunday 17 January 2016

OOTD | Outfit Of The Day

CHURCH

Church for me is a beautiful place where I am welcomed, cared for, encouraged and free to feel vulnerable without the fear of judgement. Now don't get it twisted, in the that building there are people that are just as broken, mean and cold hearted as some of us who don't believe in God. Not to say that anyone who doesn't believe in God is a bad person or has terrible characteristics, however church is not perfect and neither are Christians.
I go to church to thank God for all the great things going on in my life, the people he allows me to be around, the lessons I've learnt and the battles I've won without deep scars. It keeps me grounded, humble and nice. Trust me y'all without God I'd be a psycho bish!
Church has always been a place my family and I would make an effort to dress well for and this Sunday is no exception!


I went for a simple look with a shout of colour. 
Fur, leather and lipsticks are my all time favourite items in life lol. They bring just the right amount of texture and dynamic to any look.
These leather trousers were an absolute steal from eBay. They are super flattering for my figure and happen to be convenient for the cold climate. I paired them with a dusty grey striped t-shirt but completely vamped the look up with fluorescent fur. 
These leather Kurt Geiger heels lengthened my legs adding to the edgy yet girly look.






 FUR COAT- Selfridges
MOHAIR CARDIGAN- Charity Shop
T-SHIRT- French Connection
LEATHER TROUSERS- EBay
BOOTS- Kurt Geiger


STYLE TIP- Come as you are in your Sunday best!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig