Monday 18 April 2016

She's Wearing A Skirt!!


HEYYY LOVE-BUGS!!


I was inspired by this tartan skirt and had to show you my outfit of the day!
As some of you may know, I'm a lot more edgy than feminine at times (depending on my mood). I often stray away from wearing anything that is too girly, mainly because of comfort. However this day I mixed the tomboy in me, with a pencil skirt and came up with this preppy look.


All things high-waisted (in my book), are always quite flattering, ensuring the fit cinches you in at your waist accentuating your curves.

I chose to wear pair this tartan skirt with a Givenchy jumper. I like that the monochromatic print picked up the black and white in the skirt. Although the jumper has a slight masculine fit, I altered the sleeves and tucked it into the skirt to ensure I didn't lose my shape. A nude shoe kept this look simply sophisticated. 








JUMPER- Givenchy
SKIRT- Charity Shop
SHOES- EBay 



This look is so easy to achieve and suitable to wear as work attire, to a lunch date or even a social event.
The 'sports luxe' look, is a timeless trend. Grab your favourite hoody, tracksuit bottoms or baseball cap, throw on a pair of feminine heels and team the tracksuit bottoms with a blazer, the hoody with a flirty skirt and there you have it...casually chic. 


STYLE TIP- When you are you, you can never get it wrong!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig