Friday 13 May 2016

OOTD | Outfit Of The Day

VIVIENNE & VINTAGE

Body suits are a cute alternative to wear with jeans, trousers and skirts. They seamlessly tuck into anything you choose to pair them with.



This bottle green body suit is the body suit I reach for most frequently when wanting to achieve another effortless look. It is comfortable, slimming and not black... I tend to buy everything in black but opted for a neutral-ish colour that would be great to wear throughout all seasons.




The cut and fit of this particular body suit is very feminine. It has a soft scoop neck in the front, a deep plunge in the back and a little more length on the sleeve. I chose to pair it with these wide legged, high-waisted (of course) denim jeans.


When I purchased these jeans I loved that they were obnoxiously oversized, but I have gained weight since. They unfortunately don't fit how I would like them to, however teamed with feminine little tops like this body suit, compliments this day to day look ready for summer.
With a dainty detailed belt or even a thick statement piece, you could take this simple look from minimal to major!

To add a little flair and my signature style, I popped on a grey hat.



HAT- Vivienne Westwood
BODYSUIT- American Apparel
JEANS- Oasis Market (Birmingham)
LIPSTICK- Colouredraine.com

STYLE TIP- If in doubt, style it out... Remember less is more!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig