Friday 17 June 2016

BACK TO A CLEAN PALETTE!


A POP OF RED WILL BRING YOU LIFE!!

I used to hate the colour red but it has currently become my summer fav, along with vibrant oranges and electric blues. Whether it be a red dress, a blue heel or orange lippy, you'll catch me with a smidgen of it somewhere in my outfit!
I still love my neutrals... all things nude, beige or tan.

These are a few low maintenance outfits perfect for the summer sun or the colder nights. Light weight knit wear mixed with floaty pieces makes for a great balance for our good ol' British weather.

FUSSY PANTS



An off-the-shoulder top is a super feminine and flirty fit. I paired this red number with these cream high-waist harem trousers. The detailing in the trousers allows for this simple look to be a little more fussy. I liked the slight edge they bring to this combination. I played it down with a nude pair of heels.

TOP- H&M (DRESS)
TROUSERS- NEXT
SHOES EBAY
LIPSTICK- NYX, MADELEINE

IN THE NUDE


This dress is a favourite of mine. It is such an easy wear. The deep plunge line gives me options. I can either wear it casually with a camisole underneath, or bare showing a little more skin. I chose a cute salsa style sandal and a pop or orange on the lip to accessorise.

TOP- AMERICAN APPAREL
DRESS- AMERICAN APPAREL
SHOES- UNITED FOOTWEAR
LIPSTICK- COLOUREDRAINE, SPIKED PUNCH

FLOATY


I purchased this top from a store locally that happened to be closing down. I love the simple detailing of it. The hem line is purposely uneven whilst loose in fit, I love that the sleeves are the total opposite and very tightly fitted. I paired it with these baggy red trousers and chose a creamy yellow heel to compliment everything.

TOP- UKNOWN
TROUSERS- CHARITY SHOP
SHOES- UNITED FOOTWEAR
LIP GLOSS- NYX, MADELEINE


COLOURLESS


This casual outfit is so effortless and cool. I love the fuse of layers along with the shape and crop of the trousers. I actually had my mom completely customise these trousers from the size and structure they originally were. I wanted them to taper to fit my skinny ankles and flatter my hips. 
This whole look works best with dainty shoes. The shoes I stole from my mothers wardrobe...very vintage with no name tag in the sole unfortunately. 
The different tones of beige are what I like most about this look.. opting for a pop of something on the lip, I went for orange.

TOP- AMERICAN APPAREL
VEST- H&M
TROUSERS- NEXT
SHOES- VINTAGE
LIPSTICK- COLOUREDRAINE, SPIKED PUNCH


STYLE TIP- At the base of every outfit, remains an effortless simplicity. Go back to the drawing board if you're ever unsure...a clean palette means you can start again!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ANNES.FASHION.FLAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig